2007 Peacemaker Conference: That We May Be One
Do you have a heart for the unity of Christ’s followers? Would you like to worship God in a dynamic setting and learn to apply biblical peacemaking principles in key areas of life? Then join Peacemaker Ministries September 20–22 for the peacemaking event of the year.
Featured speakers include:
- Randy Alcorn – founder of Eternal Perspective Ministries and author of many books, including Heaven and The Treasure Principle.
- Ken Sande – president of Peacemaker Ministries and author of The Peacemaker
- Victor Nakah – president of the Theological College of Zimbabwe
- Edward Gilbreath – editor for Christianity Today and author of Reconciliation Blues: A Black Evangelical’s Inside View of White Christianity
- Tim Lane – director of Changing Lives Ministries and coauthor of How People Change
In addition to workshops exploring peacemaking from many perspectives—like that of pastors, conciliators/attorneys, church leaders, cross-cultural workers, and women—this year, we’ll also cover special topics, including:
- Help for churches in crisis
- Racial unity in blended churches
- Hope for struggling marriages
- Unique challenges pastors face
- How people change
Learn more about Peacemaker Ministries, or register for the conference>